WE KNOW YOUR BUSINESS IS YOUR MOST VALUABLE ASSET.
Through personal experience, we understand the owner’s perspective. Our goal is to maximize the value of your company through our strategic, financial, and operational advisory services.
Garville Corp. has vast experience in the middle market business segment. We have spent decades investing with and partnering with the Founders and Owners of many unique and dynamic businesses. Change in the marketplace is one of the only constants in business. As such, successful business owners are required to accept the eventuality that change will challenge their businesses. Garville Corp. provides practical counsel in helping business owners accept the realities of change and develop achievable plans to address it. Garville Corp. works closely with clients to create a comprehensive road map to achieve profitable growth.
HOW WE HELP YOU
- UNCOVER the actual value propositions of your business.
- ASK what makes your company successful? Will it continue?
- FORMALIZE the disciplines of realistic and accurate budgeting inclusive of income statement, balance sheet and cash flow budgeting.
- UNDERSTAND “the numbers” the essential “compass reading” and a true picture of what a business generates.
- CLARIFY what your business actually earns (free cash flow) from a lender’s and or buyer’s perspective.
- EXPLAIN the subtleties of total owners compensation (salary and earnings) and how a buyer or lender will view them.
In many middle market firms, the owners are paid from several sources A) salary, B) private company personal expenses and C) share of the profits.
- PERFORM SWOT analysis and develop action plans to address weaknesses, threats and opportunities.
- HAVE A CANDID DISCUSSION on Valuation – Many owners of privately held businesses often have highly subjective views on valuation. Garville Corp. works with business owners to appreciate the differences between the subjective valuations with real-time market valuations. Valuation is not a constant and will move up or down depending on a number of internal as well as external factors.
- DISCOVER factors affecting valuation which can include: • Size • Customer Concentration • Competition • Vendor Concentration • Management Depth • Capacity Restraints • IT Systems
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Planning for Sustained Growth
INDUSTRY LEADING SERVICE
Active Board Involvement
Capital Markets Knowledge
Strategic Acquisition Leadership